Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stars on my nails

Hi guys,

Today, once again a Sunday, which means a time for me to post something to my blog. I am shuffling with work and studies so I really find it difficult to keep blogging all through the week, so had to keep only a Sunday.

I did a simple nail art today with cheeky stamping plate.

Things required:
A base coat (jordana nail strengthner)
Revlon Midnight Blue
Silver Konad Special Polish
Stamper
Scraper
Cheeky Image plate #51
a glittery top coat


 So first prepare your nails by applying the base coat to protect the nails from the harsh colors and to prevent it from discoloring. Next apply 2 coats of Revlon Midnight Blue. Let it dry completely.  This is how my nails look after 2 coats of the nail polish.


Now, stamp on the nails using the cheeky plate along with the Konad Polish and stamper and then apply a glittery top coat.


So this is the final result :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment