Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reverse Gradient Nail Art !!

Hi guys,

I missed posting this Sunday as that is the day I have chosen for blog post. Anyway, finally I did the mani and decided to upload it for you.

I had seen a tutorial of mysimplelittlepleasures where she had done a reverse gradient with purple shades but i chose to do with MASH neon scented polishes of Cherry, Orange, and Yellow.

First I did was create a gradient with cherry, orange, and yellow after painting my nails with a coat of white polish. Once it dried, to give it a smooth finish I applied top coat and then with striping tape created 4 vertical lines in each nail and then did the gradient in the reverse order that is yellow, orange, and cherry and then sealed the design with top coat.


Here is the final result:




Then I decided to add some rhinestones and here is how it looks :)



Do comment and let me know which is better the one with rhinestones or without :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... its looks so lovely.... :) I will also give it a try someday...... :)

    http://nailsjazzedup.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks cool :)

    Love,
    Rajani
    http://lifeiscrazy-rajani.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete